This weekend brings spring-like weather and lots of fun to the Highland Lakes. Check out our top picks for the Feb. 23-25 weekend:
- Tiptoe through the tulips at Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls. The farm is now open for tulip picking!
- Spider Mountain Bike Park hosts SpiderVersary, a celebration of the park’s fifth anniversary, on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Redneck Speakeasy at LTX Mercantile in Llano has the Lonestar Souvenirs playing live on Friday from 7-10 p.m.
- Visit a real Texas dance hall. Albert Dancehall in Stonewall has live music all weekend.
- Enchanted Rock hosts a Full Moon Summit Hike on Saturday at 6:30 p.m. Pre-registration is needed for this ranger-led trek.
See what else is happening this month on the 101 Highland Lakes Events Calendar.